Right at School Summer Camp
Need child care this summer? Check out Right at School’s summer camp, located at Underwood Elementary. Additional details can be found here. Please reach out to Sam Holmes with any questions. (262) 227-6337, firstname.lastname@example.org
School Supplies Kits
Have you visited 1stdayschoolsupplies.com yet to purchase your child’s back to school kit? We are so happy to be partnering with them again this year! You can get all your school supplies hassle free from the comfort of your own home.
On top of that they are offering all the accessories we need including Vera Bradley, JanSport, and Under Armour backpacks, lunch boxes and water bottles! So this year avoid the “germy” experience of back to school shopping at retailers and shop online with confidence knowing you are getting the exact supplies your teacher requested.
http://1st Day School Supplies | The BEST Way to Buy Back-To-School Supplies!
Roosevelt Food Pantry
THANK YOU to everyone checking the pantry and keeping it stocked! Now that the weather is comfortably above freezing (YAY!) we can accept canned and plastic items again.
If you are shopping and would like to buy a few items to keep the pantry stocked, these items are in highest demand and very appreciated:
- Chef Boyardee meals
- Dinty Moore/Hormel heat and eat meals
- Tuna (pouches or cans)
- Peanut Butter/Jelly
- Soups that are a meal (add a box of crackers!) Cans or Pouches where you just add water.
- Healthy snacks like trail mix
- Hearty breakfast/granola bars
- If you donate plain pasta, consider a can/plastic jar of sauce and maybe some parmesan cheese. Make it a meal!
- Spice mixes
Give what you can and TAKE what you need! Suggestions are always welcome. (email@example.com) And of course we’ll always welcome your contribution so we can shop and keep the pantry stocked. Donate HERE Roosevelt Food Pantry | MemberHub Thank you for improving our little piece of the world!
Free Lunch and Breakfast
Sodexo will provide grab and go lunch and breakfast for all Virtual Learners attending Tosa Connected and Wauwatosa Virtual Academy. Hybrid families not wishing to have their students take-home meals from school may complete this form as well.
Breakfast and lunch meals, including milk, will be provided.
Meals can be picked up at either Longfellow Middle School on Wednesdays from 9:00 am – 11:00 am or Whitman Middle School on Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 11:00 am, and, starting on December 16th, from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm as well.
Meals will be provided free of charge through June 30th, 2021. Orders need to be received by 12:00 pm on Tuesdays. If you have any questions regarding the meal service, please feel free to contact the food service office at (414) 773-2635. This form needs to be completed each week.
Fundraising for Roosevelt PTA
There are two easy ways to begin fundraising for the PTA with no additional cost to you!
- Placing your Amazon orders through http://smile.amazon.com will automatically raise money for the Roosevelt PTA. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Just open AmazonSmile on your computer, (Sorry, the app doesn’t work!) search for “PTA Wisconsin Congress Roosevelt School,” and start shopping!
- You can still clip those box tops but many products no longer have clippable box tops. In these cases, start scanning your receipts! Head to https://www.boxtops4education.com/ Sign up for an account, download the app on your phone and easily scan your receipts to earn money for the PTA. You can designate a different class to receive the points each time you scan.
PTA Sign Up and Dues
Please become a member of the PTA and support us as we strive to make Roosevelt a great place for students and teachers. You can sign up via our new PTA store: https://rooseveltraptorswi.