Friday, September 21, 2018 from 5:30pm-7:30pm
This event includes family favorites like games, inflatables, sno-cones, cotton candy, popcorn face painting, prizes and more. Tickets are $0.25 each and unlimited inflatable access is $10. Learn more.
Pre-Sale Ticket Prices – Skip the line order them now
- Unlimited inflatable wristband $10
- Ticket bundles $5
Please Volunteer for Roosevelt Fun Fair 2018: It takes a lot of volunteers to make this event a success. We encourage parents, older siblings (6th grades and above), Roosevelt graduates, and grandparents to help.
Please sign up for a shift or two to make this year’s Fun Fair one of the best.
Attention 5th graders and parents: We need your help. It’s our first 5th grade fundraiser of the year…the bake sale at fun fair! We need bakers and workers, both adult and child.
Bel Air: Back by popular demand is Bel Air’s food tent. Both cash and charge will be accepted.
- Barbacoa $4: shredded beef marinated and slow cooked in Modelo, orange soda, and cocoa cola garnished with cilantro and onions.
- Carne Asada $4: seasoned and grilled sirloin steak with cilantro and onions Black bean & Corn $4 whole black bean and corn topped with avocado, cilantro, crema, and queso fresca.
- Pollo Verde $4: pulled spicy chicken breast sautéed in tomatillo sauce finished with queso cotija, onions, and cilantro.
- All tacos served on flour tortillas.
- Fresh salsa: Spicy Arbol, Salsa Verde, and Roasted Tomato.
Contact: Shayna Broadwell, 414-477-3086