Welcome to our new families and welcome back to all returning families. Our blog has been updated with information for this year so please take a look! Couple of quick notes..
ALL are welcome to any PTA event, meeting or activity – you do not have to be an official PTA member to join us!!
1. First day of school Tuesday September 4th.. remember that the start time has changed!
2. We continue with our efforts to cut down on paper usage. So, there are a couple of “common” forms that you will only find online this year.
- Volunteer forms – click on the Volunteer link on the blog and you can complete a volunteer interest form. As always, individual committee chairs will reach out for volunteers for individual events.
- Red Planner – has been discontinued. The red planner was a great source of information for our families in the past but the blog contains all of that information and more!
3. First PTA meeting of the year is 9/11/12 at 6:30pm in the Library. Kids will be in the gym and the Rock Wall will be open for climbing fun!